Saf-T-Liner® HDX: Rear Engine
The Saf-T-Liner® HDX is built to handle it all. Designed to keep drivers comfortable with standard tilt and telescoping steering wheel and option adjustable pedals. It offers a pleasant ride for up to 90 passengers. Optional pass through luggage makes this a great bus for trips and teams.
The Thomas Built Buses Saf-T-Liner® HDX has sleek and stylish looks. However, the real beauty of the HDX is its street smarts. The HDX features the largest windshield in its class for better driver visibility. Its rear engine design provides greater maneuverability and a cooler, quieter driver's compartment.
- Ergonomic driver's dash and switch panel
- Easy-to-read gauge cluster
- Tilt and telescoping steering wheel
- Up to 50 degree wheel cut
- 78" headroom
- Exterior mirror cluster with flat and convex rearview mirrors and front crossover mirrors
- Meets or exceeds FMVSS
- Roof bows extend to bottom of side panels
- Double rear bumper with exterior contoured steel bumper
- Double-bolted body mounting clips
- Fuel tank mounted between frame rails
- Exterior electrical access door
- Streamlined electrical center for easy identification and access
- Accessory module for customer components
- Engine compartment accessible via three doors plus access panel
- Easy to access fluids
- In-dash fault code display
- "S" shape drop-frame design at engine location
Up to 90
181", 209", 238", 267", 277"
Up to 36,300 lbs
Detroit DD8 260-300 hp, Cummins® B6.7 220-300 hp, Cummins® L9 260-300 hp, Cummins® L9N 250-280 hp
Zonar V4, Detriot Connect, Cummins OTAir
Our sales team would love to show off the Saf-T-Liner® HDX. Contact us today to set up a demo.