Thomas MyBus® or Minotour®
You will feel right at home behind the wheel of the Thomas Built Buses Minotour or MyBus®. With easy to reach driver controls similar to those in a van, its comfortable, compact and easy to maneuver. The Thomas Type A includes countless safety features and the rugged engineering of a large bus in a smaller package.
Thomas has designed a bus that is not only safe, but also easy to maintain, comfortable to drive and durable enough to withstand the rigors of everyday use. The Type A MyBus® or Minotour® both begin with a dependable GM chassis, on which Thomas builds a unique steel cage body. The toughest Type A on the market, it is a leading choice in small bus transportation for institutions that need to provide safe, reliable transportation.
Thomas's MyBus is classified as a Multi-Functional School Activity Bus (MFSAB). An MFSAB meets the same FMVSS requirements as school buses, but it is not required to have stop arms or traffic control lights, and in most states, it is not required to be yellow. In many states, these small buses seating 14 or fewer passengers, will not be required to have a CDL driver.
- 73" interior headroom
- Driver-friendly ergonomic instrument panel
- Meets or exceeds FMVSS
- Strength like a full-size school bus
- Safety cage body construction with one-piece skirt-to-skirt roof bows
- Two internal roof crash rails for rollover protection
- Four-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Electronics mounted in interior service compartment with light
- Main circuit breaker located inside entrance door as master power to body
- Access to lights from inside the bus
Single Rear Wheel (SRW): Up to 18 pass, Dual Rear Wheel (DRW041): Up to 24 pass, DRW051: Up to 30 pass
GM: 139" or 159", Ford: 138" or 158"
SRW: 9,900 and 10,100, DRW: 11,500 - 14,500
GM gas 4.3L V6, 6.0L V8, Ford Gas 6.2L V8, 6.8L V10
Standard on our MyBus stock units
Our sales team loves to show off this rugged bus. Reach out to schedule a demo today.