As your partner in transportation, we realize that information you need is spread out over many different sources. Below you will find some sites that may answer questions you have. Additionally, there are many complementary products which can be installed on your bus. If there is any information we can help you locate please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Thomas Built Buses
- Cummins Engines
- Freightliner Trucks
- State Specifications: Latest State Specifications available in Word or PDF file
- 2015 School Bus Inspection Manual
- Office of School Transportation: Website for the IDE Office of School Transportation
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA): Website for NHTSA
- State Transportation Association of Indiana: Website for STAI
- Braun Lift Dealer
- Ricon Lift Dealer
- Webasto Heater: These fuel fired heaters are installed to pre-heat your engine and supplement the heating output of your engine.
- Proheat Dealer: Heaters pre-heat the bus and provide additional passenger heat while reducing fuel costs and emissions.
- Ventech LHG: Is a rapid auxiliary heating system that reduces warm up time.
- Sur-Lok and Q’straint
- On-Spot Tire Chains