Saf-T-Liner® EFX: Front Engine
The Saf-T-Liner® EFX is a front-engine, transit-style school bus designed to provide excellent value for customers. The EFX provides seating for up tp 90 passengers with a wider loading aisle. The engine cover allows for quick, tool-free access to the engine, fluids and belts, keeping routine maintenance and inspection times to a minimum.
When it comes to school buses, any improvements on efficiency can make a big difference. The Saf-T-Liner® EFX offers plenty of examples with a wider loading aisle and a cockpit designed for driver comfort and safety, with ample leg room and optimized access to controls. It also offers better visibility and easier steering.
- Driver cockpit with ergonomic switch placement and spacious seating
- 45 degree wheel cut
- 78" headroom
- Low-profile engine cover
- Heavily insulated engine cover
- Extra storage for personal items or emergency equipment
- Meets or exceeds FMVSS
- Roof bows extend to bottom of side panels
- 12 gauge steel rear corner posts
- Double-bolted body mounting clips
- Fuel tank mounted between frame rails
- Maximum visibility windshield of 3,812 square inches
- Access door for CDL belt check
- Convenient fluid check hatch
- Easy-access engine hood requires no tools to remove
- Streamlined electrical center for easy identification and access
- Exterior electrical access door
- Lights equipped with plug connectors
Up to 90
136", 155", 174", 212", 231"
Up to 36,200 lbs.
Cummins® ISB 200-260 HP
Zonar V4, Cummins® OTA available
Our sales team would be happy to arrange a demo if you are interested in seeing a Saf-T-Liner® EFX